Language Galore's Pointy Puzzle Packs include twenty different puzzles each. Easy to prepare, and easy to use over and over again!
This pack includes tons of lists relevant to language learning. These lists are extremely helpful in determining milestones, goals, therapy, and more.
Each game has five "boards" (although you can use regular paper if you want), and two pages of stimulus cards - 32 for each game. Use small bits of paper, coins, or just about anything for tokens. Total prep time should be just a couple of minutes to print the boards and cards and cut out the cards.
- pronouns, including possessive pronouns
- helping verbs
- comparatives and superlatives
- verb tense
- multiple word endings, including -ed, -ing, -er, and -ian
Includes 147 cards on 98 pages. To create, use plain card stock paper. Print front sides, then turn around and print the back sides.
- positional concepts and prepositions
- quantity concepts
- sequence concepts
- basic time concepts.
Includes 75 cards on 50 pages. To create, use plain card stock paper. Print front sides, then turn around and print the back sides.
- syntax - conjunctions, helping verbs, negation, plurals, prepositions, etc.
- semantics - adjectives, adverbs, categories, functions, idioms, etc.
- pragmatics - personal information, common and less common responses, implication, specific situations
- language developmental milestones for early language and elementary language, which are excellent as screening tools
- curriculum relevant vocabulary lists for each grade, K-8
- brief descriptions of 35 language therapies, including chaining, forced choice, discrete trials, expansion and extension, following the child's lead, play therapy, and many more
- brief descriptions of 35 autism therapies, including ABA, DIR Floor time, Pivotal Response Training, PECS, TEACCH, Social Stories, and many more
Bingo Packs one and two include six different games each. Each area has a game for basic levels, and one for more advanced levels, so they can be used with various skill levels.
- 64 different curriculum relevant vocabulary words
- 64 different parts and functions
- Tons of different prepositions intentionally created as minimal pairs to really get kids thinking!
These flash cards help practice language comprehension of multiple language skills critical for following directions and understanding curriculum in the classroom. A helper or instructor can read for practice with oral comprehension, or have the student read for practice with reading comprehension.
- multiple adjectives
- subject-verb agreement
- passive voice
- expanded conjunction use
- expanded prepositions
Includes 111 cards on 74 pages. To create, use plain card stock paper. Print front sides, then turn around and print the back sides.
TONS of material for extra practice!
- 64 different antonyms and synonyms
- 64 different categories
- tons of different pronouns Intentionally created as minimal pairs to really get kids thinking (e.g. there's one picture that matches "He is swimming." and another that matches "She is swimming.")